- 2 cups of Fresh Basil Leaves
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Add in some more if you like them)
- 2-3 Green Chilies (Optional)
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced
- 400-450 Grams of Spaghetti
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- A small handful grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 a cup Fresh Cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
Heat water to a boil for the pasta, add salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add Spaghetti and cook it done.
Take Basil, Garlic and Chilies (optional) Grind the Mix in food processer. Heat the pan with Olive Oil and add the mix, Cook for a minute and then add Mushroom. Stir the mixture well. And then add Salt, Freshly ground Pepper and Lemon. Cook till mushrooms are done.
Heat Pan add Cream and Cheese mix them well, Add Spaghetti to the mix. You can add little bit of Spaghetti water. Cook them in low heat. Add Mix Herb Seasoning or any Seasoning to your taste.
Serve Creamy Spaghetti with Basil Mushroom.