Yet another Basil Recipe. This is because I love it and I grow it in my garden. 😀
Thai Basil Chicken
- 2 Cups basil leaves
- 200 gms Boneless Chicken
- 3-4 Garlic cloves (Use according to your Taste)
- 3-4 Fresh Red or Green Chilli
- 2 Teaspoons of Soya Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Oyster Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Crush Garlic Cloves and Green/Red Chilli.
- Heat a Pan with Olive Oil and add the mix.
- Cut Chicken to fine small pieces.
- Add Chicken to the Pan, Mix the content well.
- Add 1 Teaspoon of Soya Sause, 2 Teaspoons of Soya Sauce and Sugar.
- Mix them all well.
- Add fresh Basil Leaves to the pan.
Serve the Basil Chicken with Rice and Egg.
Jagdeep Singh Virdi