It has been great cooking since Mom has come to Bangalore, we have been religiously cooking something different every weekends. It feels great when something comes out great. Everyday Mom shows something new she saw in YouTube. 🙂
Now back to today’s Recipe : Wheat Biscuits – This is very simple recipe
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Powder Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tea teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cold Milk
- Mix Wheat, Powdered Sugar and Baking Powder in a bowl.
- Add Unsalted Butter to the Mix
- Add Cold Milk to the mix it well.
- Once the dough is ready.
- Roll the Dough thin and using Glass or any shapes you have make biscuits.
- Note:- What we have noticed is best shape for Biscuits is round. Any other shape is easily burnt.
- Put some dry wheat flour on the Tray you are going to use and arrange your biscuits there.
- Keep Oven at 150 degree Celsius for 10 Minutes.
- Once done let the Biscuits cool down.
Enjoy Homemade Biscuits. 🙂