There are times when you don’t want to cook but you are craving for something delicious. This is one of those quick Breakfast or Dinner Recipes.
- Ingredients :
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- 1 Egg
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Tomato Chopped
- 1 green chili ( Optional – I like it Spicy so I added it)
- Black Pepper
- Oregano Flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 slice of Bread
- Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- Preparation :
- Heat Olive Oil on Pan
- Add Onion, Green Chillies.
- Cook Onion till it turns light brown
- Add Spinach and cook it for 5 minutes
- Add Egg
- Once Egg is done
- Add nicely diced Tomato, and cook it for 2 minutes
- Take the mixture out of Stove
- Add Parmesan Cheese, Mix all well
Serve the mixture on top of Toasted Bread.
There is another way you can Serve this, you can take a whole Tomato to cut it half. Take the seeds out and fill in the mixture. You can either Bake the Tomato or Heat it on Pan for 2 Minutes and Serve.
Enjoy the Recipe. Do Like, Comment and Share this post.