For some time I had been thinking of making Cake, but I did not have an Oven. So Googled online on how can I make Cake without oven
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Caramel Syrup
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Amond Chips
- Take Butter and Icing Sugar and mix it well
- Add 3 Eggs one by one and mix it well
- Add Baking Powder and Vanilla Essence
- Add All Purpose flour, 1/2 a Cup first mix it well
- Add another half of All-Purpose Flour
- Add Caramel Syrup
- Mix all the content well
- Pour the Content in a Baking Container with parchment paper
- Fill it half and Sprinkle Almond Chips
- Keep the content in A pan with cover
- Bake the Cake for 45 mins.
Enjoy your Cake without Oven.
Try it. Like, Share, Comment.