Mattar (Green Peas) generally does not do well at our Home. Many in my family just move it to the side of the plate. I like it. I have shared Recipe for white Chick Peas and Black Chick Peas, Now is the time for Green Peas. Here is my Recipe for Green Peas.
- 1 cup Kala Chana (Black Chickpeas )
- 2 Potatoes Diced
- 3 cup Water
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes or 1 Cup of Tomato Puree
- 1″ Ginger Paste
- 4 Cloves Garlic Paste
- 2-4 Green Chili Pepper minced ( Use it as you like it)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/3 Cup of Coriander
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Jeera powder (Cumin Powder)
- 1 tsp Dhania Powder (Coriander Powder )
- 1/3 tsp Haldi Powder (Turmeric Powder )
- 1 tsp Red chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- Grind 2 Chilies, Diced Tomatoes, 1″ Ginger and 4 Cloves Garlic, Make into a fine paste.
- Dice 2 Onions, 2 Chilies
- Heat Oil in Pan.
- Add Cumin seeds, 2 Onion, and 2 Chilies – Cook it until Onion turn brown.
- Add the paste of Tomato + Garlic + Ginger + Chilies ( Or Add Tomato Puree + Ginger Garlic Paste)
- Cook it until water evaporates and the mix becomes a thick paste
- Add all the spices cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add Diced Potatoes and 1 Cup for Green Peas
- Mix them well and Add 3 Cups of Water.
- Slow Cook the mix for 20 minutes.
- Check if Potatoes are cooked, by mashing them with a spoon.
- Once cooked Garnish the Curry with Coriander.
Enjoy Another Peas Recipe.
Like, Comment, Share. Cheers.