If you love Fish, do try this.
- Salmon Steak
- Garlic Cloves – 2
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut Garlic Clove to tiny bits
- Take your Salmon and Season it with Garlic Powder/Pepper and Salt to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in Pan and add Cut Garlic cloves, let it cook for 30 Seconds
- Put your Seasoned Salmon Garlic bed.
- Turn the side after 2 minutes, and cooking it again for 2 mins
- You can add Butter for extra flavor. (optional)
- Server it with some greens.
Enjoy your Garlic Pepper Salmon. Like, Comment and Share this Blog with Family and Friends.