If you love Fish, do try this.
- 2 – Salmon Fillet
- 1 – Lemon ( Not Lime)
- 2 – Shallots
- 2 tsp Black sesame Seeds
- 1/2 tsp sesame Oil
- 1 tsp -Honey
- 5 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- Season Salmon with Salt. And then coat it with Olive Oil and keep it aside.
- Cut 4 sides of Lemon, Cut the peel of lemon into small pieces.
- Squeeze out 1 tbsp. of Lemon Juice
- Cut 2 Shallots into small bits
- Mix Cut lemon peel, Shallots, 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Add black sesame seeds, sesame oil, Honey and Olive Oil from the measurements above.
- Add salt to the mix. You Sauce is ready.
- Heat Olive Oil in Pan
- Keep the head in medium.
- Put your Seasoned Salmon on pan, Skin side first. Let it become crispy.
- Then cook for 30 seconds on the sides, and another 1 min of on top side.
- Add little butter on fish, and sprinkle little lemon zest on the fish.
- Done! Serve with the Lemon/Sesame Sauce you made.
Enjoy your Lemon Butter Salmon, with Lemon Sesame Sauce . Like, Comment and Share this Blog with Family and Friends.