I had made Basil Pesto before but recently had been experimenting with it a lot. Mixing various ingredients.
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic (roasted or fresh)
- 1/3 cup olive oil add more if needed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Variations for Basil
- Mint + Cilantro
- Variations for Pine Nuts
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Add-ons with your Pesto
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Toast Pine Nuts n Garlic
- Add Pine Nuts, Garlic and Lemon in Food Processors
- Add basil leaves to the mix
- Add parmesan cheese, Add Olive Oil
- Mix the ingredients well.
Your Pesto is ready! Mix it with you Spaghetti.
Like, Comment, Share. Cheers.