Time for some healthy salad recipes.
- 1/2 Cup – Black Chickpea
- 1 Cups of Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup of cucumber
- 1 small Onion
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- Fetta Cheese to your taste ( Add extra if you like)
- Freshly grounded Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Variation for Romaine Lettuce
- Arugula or Rocket
- Coral lettuce
- Variation Add-on for Salad
- Toasted Walnut
- Soak Black Chickpea in water for overnight
- Boil the chickpea until it is cooked
- Mix all the ingredients in a big salad Bowl.
- Add Salt & Pepper to your taste.
Salad is ready to eat! 🙂
Like, Comment, Share. Cheers.