Sometimes you surprise yourself with the dish you make, this is one of that time. Normally I write blog after weeks or even months after I made a dish. But today, I want to write all the ingredients immediately, when they are fresh in my memory. So here we go.
- 5 large tomatoes
- 1 medium size Onion
- 10 Basil leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 Dry Chili
- 1/2 cup of Cooking Cream/ Pasta Cream
- 1/3 cup of tomato ketchup or paste
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp of Butter
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- Steps to make Tomato Soup
- Add Olive Oil, on a hot pan
- Add Onion let it turn brown, add garlic
- (Optional) Add dry chili
- Add all the diced Tomatoes in the Pan
- Cook the content with a cup of Water or Pasta water
- Add Tomato ketchup or paste
- Add Basil leaves
- Let the mix boil for 10 minutes
- Add the entire content into a grinder and turn into consistent sauce
- Put the content back to pan
- Add salt to taste, Oregano and Cooking Cream
- Let the sauce become thick
- Add butter to the soup.
- Server the soup with Bread Sticks.
Enjoy your Creamy Tomato Soup.