What if you want to treat your loved one! This can be perfect gift for a couple. This is simple recipe which requires just one egg. And you can use one ceramic bowl to make this one.
- 4 tbsp butter unsalted
- 85 grams bittersweet chocolate
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp flour
- Making Choco Lava Cake
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate with unsalted butter
- Whisk one Egg until it is smooth and fluffy
- Add sugar into Egg and whisk some more
- Add Melted Chocolate with butter into the mix
- Add flour and pinch of salt
- Pour the content into a ceramic bowl
- Bake the 180 degree for 10-12 minutes
- Vola your Choco Lava Cake is ready!
Enjoy this Cake with a scoop of Ice Cream. You will not regret this recipe. It absolutely amazing!