Here is another Soup for cold winders nights of December.
- 3 Cups of diced Broccoli
- (Optional) 1 Cup of diced carrot
- 1 medium size Onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of Cooking Cream/ Pasta Cream
- 1/2 tbsp of Sugar
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- Steps to make Broccoli Soup
- Add Olive Oil, on a hot pan
- Add Onion let it turn brown, add garlic
- Add all the diced Broccoli& Carrot in the Pan
- Cook the content with a cup of Water
- Add Sugar
- Let the mix boil for 10 minutes
- Add the entire content into a grinder and turn into consistent sauce
- Put the content back to pan
- Add salt to taste and Cooking Cream
- Let the sauce become thick
- Serve it with toasted Bread
- (Optional) you can add dry chili infused olive oil to give a punch of spice.
Enjoy your Creamy Broccoli Soup.